One of the key components of leading others is to first understand yourself as a leader. Hands-on exercises, a self-discovery tool, and peer feedback will provide the opportunity to better understand your strengths as a leader and how to use your skills to build engagement and enthusiasm with your colleagues.
This course will help participants:
- Discover more about their leadership attributes
- Explore how leadership is important to you and your organization
- Consider how the environment at your workplace offers unique leadership opportunities and challenges
- Be challenged to try new ways of being a leader
- Meet other emerging leaders for continued learning and support